Friday, December 23, 2022

Otavio Serino Castro joins Zinpro Corporation as Global Marketing Manager Aquaculture

Otavio Serino Castro has announced his new position as Global Marketing Manager Aquaculture at Zinpro, effective immediately. 

"I'm thrilled to share that I am joining Zinpro Corporation to contribute to their team as a Global Marketing Manager Aquaculture. I'm very motivated for this new chapter and to dive deep on their performance trace minerals breakthrough innovations. Looking forward to work and partner with industry experts to keep advancing solutions for animal health, performance and wellbeing. 

"I'd like to take the opportunity to thank all my Phileo by Lesaffre colleagues and valued partners for all the collaborative work during the last 5 years. From fishmeal replacement, probiotics development to fish vaccination, many exciting discoveries and learnings experiences to remember. I wish much success ahead!"

For more information about Zinpro visit the website, HERE.


The Aquaculturists

No comments:

Post a Comment