|Malta seascape (Image: Vicki Burton)|
A trilogue between science, administration and stakeholders
The European Commission (DG MARE) in collaboration with the European Association of Fisheries Economists (EAFE) and the University of Malta are delighted to welcome you to the Conference 'Economic Advice in Fisheries Management: a Trilogue between Science, Administration and Stakeholders', on 4-5 February 2016 at the Corinthia Hotel St George’s Bay, Malta.
- Karmenu Vella, EU Commissioner for Environment, Maritime Affairs and Fisheries
- Javier Garat Pérez, Europêche
- Serge M Garcia, IUCN advisor
- Douglas Lipton, Senior Scientist for Economics at NOAA's National Marine Fisheries Service
- Alastair Macfarlane, Executive Secretary, International Coalition of Fisheries
- Dale Marsden, Senior Economist, Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- And many more....
This blog is maintained by The Aquaculturists staff and is supported by the
magazine International Aquafeed which is published by Perendale Publishers Ltd
For additional daily news from aquaculture around the world: aquaculture-news