The provisional programme for the Offshore Mariculture Conference 2012 has been announced.
The line-up includes presentations on key policy and research updates together with practical offshore farming operations, latest innovations and products and case studies from Turkish fish farmers.
The conference will be chaired by Neil Sims, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, Kampachi Farms and sessions at the Conference will include the following:
- Planning and development: international case studies
- Species and feed
- Integration with other technologies and new approaches to farming
- Innovative case technologies
- Husbandry and site services
- The Turkish offshore sector - planning, execution and success stories