At Fish International in February 2014, around 230 exhibitors from 20 nations presented their products in the areas of fish production and processing, fresh fish and delicacies, as well as research and development. Almost 11,000 visitors from fisheries management, retail and catering took the opportunity for information, networking and discussion.
- gives traders a platform where they can gain information on what's new in the German market and get a good overview of the fish industry.
- offers a varied and individual assortment of fish to give traders ideas for achieving better market positioning.
- presents a concentrated display of machines and technical aids and appliances for SMEs.
- shows a broad spectrum of counter concepts for fishmongers and mobile fishmongers that is only to be found in Bremen.
- gives you time to talk to other fish industry members so you can discuss ways to perfect your everyday work.
This blog is maintained by The Aquaculturists staff and is supported by the
magazine International Aquafeed which is published by Perendale Publishers Ltd
For additional daily news from aquaculture around the world: aquaculture-news